Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

How long does Benadryl stay in blood JA: The Doctor will

Customer Question

how long does Benadryl stay in blood
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: what kind of information
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Are you concerning for any drug test?How much have you taken last dose?Thanks.Waiting for your reply.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
just preop blood test taken about 400mg total through out the day
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
last dose was 100mg
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
are you still there
Hi,Yes,please wait for few minutes.
Hi,As per your description,Benadryl will be 100% eliminated from systemic circulation between 13.2 hours and 2.13 days after your last dose.It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.We are here to serve you until you satisfy.It's good to discuss rather than quit.Please avoid poor/bad rating.Positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated if you satisfied with our conversation.Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Monday I will have like 200mg in blood stream? and do they test for Benadryl for preop blood tests
No,chances of detecting benadryl in Preop blood tests are less.General blood tests are usually done.Let me know if you have any further query we can discuss it thoroughly.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Positive feedback and bonus are appreciated if you are satisfied with our conversation.Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
would a lot still be in my system on Monday morning
If you took the 100 mg dose, you’d still have 50 mg in your system after 8.5 hours. Now today is Sunday and in Monday morning you have less than 25% drug in your system.It's good to discuss rather than quit.Please avoid poor/bad rating.Positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated if you satisfied with our conversation.Thanks.
May I help you more?Thanks.Waiting for your reply.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
out of the total 400mg taken Saturday by Monday morning still have 25mg in blood stream? and is that to much?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hi still there?
It's not too much to cause any problem in preop blood test.Just maintain a good hydration.Hope this helps.Positive feedback and bonus are appreciated if you are satisfied with our conversation.Thanks.