Hello and welcome,
Thanks for the further information.
Household molds can cause varied symptom complex;
1) Allergic nose inflammation (allergic rhinitis); runny and itch nose,
2) Allergic conjunctivitis; itch and runny eyes, redness / pink eye
3) Bronchitis; cough
4) Asthma; wheezing
5) Enlargement of glands in neck and throat
6) Ear infections or ear discharge
7) Purulent (bad smelling) sputum / phlegm or cough,
8) Breathlessness (dyspnea),
9) Low-grade fever,
10 Chest pain,
11) Blood in sputum (hemoptysis),
12) Sense of non well being (malaise)
13) Widespread aches and pains,
14) Loss of appetite (anorexia),
You can consider following;
1) Culture of sputum, urine and blood.
2) Montelukast 10 mg for 2-3 weeks.
3) Anti-allergic like Fexofenadine.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.