Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have had a rash on left side of rib cage and left side

Customer Question

I have had a rash on left side of rib cage and left side behind my arm pit, seems to also be in crease of left arm, and center of lower back. Itches. Been about a month
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: It's red bumps. Like prickly bumps. Almost looks bruised in color to me
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I take synthroyd for thyroid
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 5 months ago.
Hello,What is your age and gender?Do you have associated burning,tingling,pain?Blisters formation?Excessive sweating?Any history of trauma?Have you tried any medications so far?Thanks.Waiting for your response.