Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I was told I have a shadow on my heart it was seen during an

Customer Question

I was told I have a shadow on my heart it was seen during an x-ray and ultrasound. What could it be? I am 40 and haven't had any problems but I am a little worried since i am in the Air Force.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No just that i have felt good and no worries since they found it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Do you have any symptoms?Do you have the exact ultrasound report?A shadow as such does not mean anything without any symptoms. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: