Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I HAVE A BURNING SENSATION ON THE RIGHT SIDE LIKE UNDER THE

Customer Question

I HAVE A BURNING SENSATION ON THE RIGHT SIDE LIKE UNDER THE RIB BUT I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BACK SAME SIDE AS WELL
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: IT IS LIKE THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BACK NEAR MY BACK BONE AND MY STOMACH AND RIGHT SIDE AREA THERE IS DISCOMFORT
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: IT COMES ALONG WITH MOVEMENT AS WELL
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Most likely this is a pinched nerve related symptom. Arthritis in the spine or muscle spasm around the spine can cause nerve irritation. Another possibility can be kidney stone related. Do you have any problem with urination?Ultrasound can be considered. Naproxen can be taken twice daily for pain control. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
THANKS FOR YOUR QUICK PROMPT RESPONSE
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Very welcome Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/