Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

I'm an engineer working on a team and we are building a

Customer Question

Hi, I'm an engineer working on a team and we are building a prototype unit that would use UVC light to deactivate pathogens on high-touch areas automatically without common human interaction. It's for the sake of HAI prevention. But we are engineers and don't understand much about the healthcare community. Please give me guidance, as we need a medical professional to explain what we would need to do to get our foot in the door with at least one medical facility so that we can show a great reduction in HAI's. I'm sorry for the drawn-out question. It's a complex project, and I did my best to truncate to the main details. I understand this isn't the type of question you typically get.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I can guide you all through You can accept the offer for email consultation that will be charged little extra.After that , my email id will be displayed.You can mail me all your doubts, I can clarify.RegardsDr Chaithanya