DrThomasMD
DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

MY HUSBAND HAS TOO MUCH REATINE IN HIS SYSTEM HOW DO YOU FLUCH

Customer Question

MY HUSBAND HAS TOO MUCH REATINE IN HIS SYSTEM HOW DO YOU FLUCH IT FROM YOUR BODY SAFELY
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: BLLOD TEST SHOW TOO MUCH CREATINE. IS THER ANYTHING WE CAN BUY OVER THE COUNTER TO FLUSH IT FROM HIS SYSTEM
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: HE IS A DIABETIC AND IS IN STAGE 3 KIDNEY DISEASE
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 6 months ago.
HelloToo much creatinine means renal failure, not that you "flush" it.You have to address the kidney problems.He needsACE inhibitor therapy if he is not on it.A vegetable protein only diet.And he MUST be working with a nephrologist.You don't flush creatinine unless you improve kidney function.Please click a positive rating. Find me ans needed.I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answershttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas.