Michael Salama
Michael Salama,
Experience:  Medical director at San Miguel Medical Clinic

Intense stomach pain 7 hours, female, 55. Have taken gas x

Customer Question

Intense stomach pain for about 7 hours, female, 55. Have taken gas x about 4 :00, . I've been constipated before, this is very different
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: The pain gets really sharp at times. I've tried heat pad, laying on my belly, makes it worse.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Should I go to hospital
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 5 months ago.
Hello, this is Dr. Salama MD, Where exactly is your abdominal pain?Do you have any other symptoms?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
In middle of stomach, feels like into back some as well, stage feeling pain, I can't even rest, trying to....had gall bladder out 9 years ago. Unfortunately, I take about 6 different med. Pain management for 7 years......hate it.......want to ween of. Have a plan for next 3 months. I want to be healthy , and on 0 meds.! I have also lost 14 pounds in about 4 months.
What medications do you currently take?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Just need to be honest / transparent, I hope you aren't judging me . I am a good person, work full time, take care if elderly Mom.
Thank you for your honesty?
Sorry, ignore the "?"
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Limited budget, I can't. Thank you anyway. I feel as though this Web site is just trying to get money from people in desperate pain who just want some advise. I expect to see only a $5 charge on my statement.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I really thought I may have connected to some with integrity........a rare trait in business I supose. I'll head to hospital, thank you again
Ok, best of luck to you.Let me know if you have any other questions. If not, please don't forget to leave a positive rating as that's the only way I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.