DrThomasMD
DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

Left neck jugular pain and very sore to touch along with difficult

Customer Question

Left neck jugular pain and very sore to touch along with difficult breathing when it spasms
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: It's for my fiance he's a roofer and works hard and strenuous as well his jaw stiffens and also hurts to swallow
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Also seems to happen when it is cold
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 6 months ago.
HelloThis can be very seriousIt can be a form of heart pain.It can be other blood vessel disease.He need to go to the ER, then follow up with an internal medicine doctor. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/