Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

My 7 yr old son has a problem. He says it hurts a little when

Customer Question

My 7 yr old son has a problem. He says it hurts a little when he pees. The head is irritated. Last time this happened it cleared up before we could get in to see his Dr. Til now he never wore underwear.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: He said it makes three streams when he pees.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Irritated head is likely a bacterial infection.That can affect the urethra and causes 3 streams.Mild infection may go away by itself.But it should be evaluated soon and antibiotic should be prescribed.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/