Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I just had a protected sex with an escort but i'm worry

Customer Question

Hello, i just had a protected sex with an escort but i'm worry about HIV
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Hello, i just had a protected sex with an escort but im worry about HIV,
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: The condom didn't cover everything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: that is why im worried
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 6 months ago.
Hello againThe progressive raise in bilurubin and liver enzymes show that you have liver diseaseIt is not ironical that we see patients with doubling/tripling of bilurubin in one dayThis just shows that your liver disease is progressing.Have you been to a gastroenterologist about this?
Hello,Please ignore above message that is for different patient. I'm typing your answer below
I can call you now and discuss about this, if interested please accept phone call offer that I initiated now
Hi,If it is unprotected sex, you will have the riskYou need to get tested for HIVIf it is fully protected, no need to test.RegardsPlease leave a posiitve ratingAny questions, ask me