Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience

Everything I eat suddenly started going through me. After

Customer Question

Hi, everything I eat suddenly started going through me. After I eat anything at all, I have the sudden urge to BM 15-20 min later or sooner. This started yesterday very suddenly.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have some lower left abdominal pain and cramping. What else do you need? Thanks.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I did binge drink this weekend.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.When food enters stomach a forward movement of gut is stimulated.This leads the intestinal contents to move forward.It is gastrocolic reflex.In some cases, it can be accelerated. This can occur in anxiety & stress. Irritability of the bowel can cause such.In others, there can be an inflammation or infection. If it continues or if you have any other symp***** *****ke pain, blood in stool, I would suggest to take an examination by doctor.I hope this information helps.If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.Regards.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok, thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 5 months ago.
You are always welcome.If you are satisfied, please leave an excellent rating.Best wishes.