Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM

Just ate some beef jerky and then I looked in the bag quite

Customer Question

just ate some beef jerky and then I looked in the bag quite a bit of mold. Just concerned at bit.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: What do you need to know, I'm 60 yrs old in good health , no allergies. 5 9 190 lb .
JA: I'm 40 . Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don't have any symptoms , but it has been less than 15 min
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
shoudl i induce vomiting? sooner would be better if I need to.
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 5 months ago.
Hi,As per your description,most likely it wouldn't cause any serious harm as our stomach has strong acid which usually kills most of micro organisms to prevent any infection.Also all molds are not so dangerous.So you needn't to induce vomiting.You should start a probiotic and maintain a good hydration.In case you develop any symptoms then see your doctor.It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.We are here to serve you until you satisfy.It's good to discuss rather than quit.Please avoid poor/bad rating.Positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated if you satisfied with our conversation.Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks Doctor! Peace of mind is a big plus.
Welcome.Take care.Positive feedback and bonus are appreciated if you are satisfied with our conversation.Thanks.
I'm here to discuss further queries until you get satisfied with our conversation.Please press reply button rather than give poor/bad service.Positive feedback is appreciated.Thanks.
Hi,May I help you more?Thanks.Waiting for your reply.