Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I recently was having anxiety and panic attacks.......went

Customer Question

I recently was having anxiety and panic attacks.......went to a dr today and was prescribed alprazolam 1 mg and citalopram 20 mg...first one to take one half to 1 tablet daily and other one daily........within a day and a half I already feel some relief....... my fiancé and I occassionaly go out for dinner and coctails.......is the alcohol gonna hurt my progress?
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 6 months ago.
Hello,The alprazolam of 0.5mg look at that as having one drink....Light intake is OK..Moderation is KEY I hope that this is helpful and makes sense Let me know if you have further questions or concerns.I will be happy to get back with you!If my answer has been helpful adn to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank You and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD