Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

Just trying to educate myself. I had some unprotected sex about

Customer Question

Just trying to educate myself. I had some unprotected sex about 3 days after my period and now I'm experiencing bleeding and stomach cramps.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: My period ended the 6/7th and I had unprotected sex the 11th. As of today I'm not really hungry, I have stomach cramps and have the bleeding occurring.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I was on birth control for a little and stopped right after my period ended
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidsounds like you are worried about pregnancy.bleeding can be from sexual activity and trauma to your cervix and vagina.pregnancy from sex 3 days after your period is unlikely since it is a bit early for ovulation.you can see a doctor in 6-9 days to get blood testing to check for pregnancy which is an earlier detection than urine testing.stomach cramps can be from excessive stomach acid, gastritis, constipation, anxiety can also cause upset stomach as well.let me know if you have questions.