Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Rook a prednisone by mistake and my blood pressure is 160

Customer Question

Rook a prednisone by mistake and my blood pressure is 160 over 100. Irs been an hour. What do I do
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I am allergic to it. I meant to take something else but grabbed this by mistake. It hurts my stomach.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No just that. I don't know if I am going to make it. It won't leave my system for 23 hours! My heart is racing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Josh replied 5 months ago.
HelloWelcome to Justanswer website.Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern What is your age & gender?Do you have history of high blood pressure?Any chest pain?