Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

I have a sharp pain slightly right of center of my chest it

Customer Question

i have a sharp pain slightly right of center of my chest it has gotten worse in the last 6 hrs, it hurts to the touch
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: it's a sharp pain hurts a little when i breath very sensitiv to the touch pain around a 5
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: hurts more when moving the right arm very tender to the touch
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 6 months ago.
Hello,What is your age?History of smoking and alcohol intake?Neck pain?Cough,shortness of breath?History of Diabetes,hypertension?Are you taking any medications?Thanks.Waiting for your response.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
62. Alcoholic 11 years sober smoked on and off stopped almost 2 years ago. No neck pain, have a slight caugh. No shortness of breath no Dian or hyper taking pravastation 20 mg daily and omeprazol
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I understand your concern.However any sort of chest pain shouldn't be ignored and as your pain is persistently severe so I recommend you to visit ER rather than wait & watch.EKG,chest X-ray must be done in your case.It can be possible that it's not related to heart however you should see a doctor ASAP for a precautionary measure.Hope this helps.Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.Please to not forget a positive rating and avoid poor/bad rating.Bonus is highly appreciated.We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.Waiting for your response.It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.