Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

I have severe irritable bowel with constipation and am trying

Customer Question

I have severe irritable bowel with constipation and am trying constella,. Can tha antibiotic that is used for its help
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: The constella I am taking is not making met bowls move and I have terrible gas that even wakes me up for hours at night
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Would the antibiotic that is used for ibs help the gas and pain
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 7 months ago.
Hi,Constella helps in inducing bowel movement and relieve gas in severe case of IBS with constipation.You should try some other self care remedies along with this medicine.You can maintain a good hydration.Take GAS X and citrucel.
You can also start probiotic.You should eat fibre rich diet.If your constipation is severe and you didn't get bowel movement from last 5 days then you should go for enema.It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.We are here to serve you until you satisfy.It's good to discuss rather than quit.Please avoid poor/bad rating.Positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated if you satisfied with our conversation.Thanks.
I'm here to discuss further queries until you get satisfied with our conversation.Please press reply button rather than give poor/bad service.Positive feedback is appreciated.Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My answer was satisfactory
Thanks I
Welcome.Please avoid poor/bad rating.Positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated if you satisfied with our conversation.Thanks.