Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have a level that keeps going up on my chart dioxide

Customer Question

I have a level that keeps going up on my chart for carbon dioxide what is safe and how does this happen
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Had results given to me from a blood test it showed in 2011 my level was at 28 and now it is at 33 what does that mean?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I am 65 and am on cholesterol medicine. I do want to sleep all of the time does that mean anything?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 9 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.How is your sleep at night?Are you overweight?Do you smoke?Did you have any recent illness?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Good the rest are no
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How dare you dfont talk to me I agreed to 5.00 now I see another 17.00 I did not ask for I'm calling my bank!!!!
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Don't answer me this is a scam I said yes to 5.00 nothing more