Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have small stomach pain and keep going to the bathroom alot.

Customer Question

i have small stomach pain and keep going to the bathroom alot. It is starting to be a problem because while im on my way to work, I have to stop at least two gas stations to use their restroom and that makes be be late to work. what is wrong with me? I cannot go to any long trips because of the fact that i need to use a toilet.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: what kind of doctor?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidare you male or female?how old are youare you urinating frequently or having frequent bowel movements?