Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

Pearl, I had 3 miscarriages. My blood results showed

Customer Question

Hello Pearl, I had 3 miscarriages. My blood results showed that i have got low lymphocyte. Could it be cause of the miscarriage?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: My Lymphocyte level is 1.4
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Other results are fine.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 9 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Yes possible. Low lymphocyte can be seen in autoimmune condition like systemic lupus. That can produce antiphospholipid antibodies. They can cause miscarriages. You should be checked for lupus. Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/