Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

My left ankle and foot is very swollen and hurts. I can make

Customer Question

My left ankle and foot is very swollen and hurts. I can make a indent if I push my skin
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: My left foot is swollen not red but ankle is very swollen. The top of foot not ones is swollen and if I push on it it leaves a indent mark . My whole foot hurts and sin is very tight
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I ripped my Achilles and was in plaster about 4 years ago . And broken left knee 20 years ago . I am over weight but exercise regularly . My job does involve me standing and walking around a lot . I've been putting ice on all around from knee down
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Well as you describe,possible causes may include Venous insufficiency,lymphatic obstruction,Cellulitis.So you should elevate your leg.Also monitor your blood pressure.If your swelling is spreading to other areas then visit ER as your symptoms shouldn't be ignored and require prompt management.Color doppler study of lower limbs can be done.Hope this helps.Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.Please to not forget a positive rating and avoid poor/bad rating.We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 5 months ago.
If you have any further query then we can discuss it thoroughly rather than give us poor/bad service.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.Thanks.