Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

I did anal, and my partner ejaculated on my face and then I

Customer Question

I did anal, and my partner ejaculated on my face and then I went to the shower to wash my face with my hand and I washed my vagina with the same hand, would that get me pregnant?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.
Hello,No,chances of pregnancy are nil.You shouldn't worry at all.Please let me know if you have any questions, otherwise please click ACCEPT! Thank you!It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.Bonus is highly appreciated.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Best Wishes.
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.
If you have any further query then we can discuss it thoroughly rather than give us poor/bad service.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.Thanks.