Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

I did anal, and my partner ejaculated on my face and then I

Customer Question

I did anal, and my partner ejaculated on my face and then I went to the shower to wash my face with my hand and I washed my vagina with the same hand, would that get me pregnant?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 11 months ago.
Hello,No,chances of pregnancy are nil.You shouldn't worry at all.Please let me know if you have any questions, otherwise please click ACCEPT! Thank you!It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.Bonus is highly appreciated.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Best Wishes.
If you have any further query then we can discuss it thoroughly rather than give us poor/bad service.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.Thanks.