Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have some spots on my back and on back of one leg. They

Customer Question

Hi, I have some spots on my back and on back of one leg. They are itchy. I have tried everything I can think of. I have a picture of one on my back. Red on my back. The one on the leg is red and has a white dot in middle of it. I just returned from a week's vacation in Daytona Beach. Not sure if bed bugs bit me as I have never been bitten by bed bugs.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. What have you tried exactly and for how long? Yes please upload the picture as follows;1. Click the paperclip icon2. Click the Browse icon3. Click the Browse button4. Select your file and click Open5. Click OK6. Click Insert7. Click Save Changes on this pageRegards