Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Have ear pain months. i have taken antibotics, had

Customer Question

have ear pain for two months. i have taken antibotics, had a ct scan. im seeing a ent. he gave me something for alergies. which i never had any. went to the dentist didnt help.dont know what to do anymore. should i wait it out and see if it goes away?..... dana
JA: Huh?
Customer: i go back to the ent in a week. he will probally say take this and come back in a month. i cant wait any longr.. feel like taken all the pain medicine and go to sleep and never wake... im really confused
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: that dont help at all. ill take the meds and never wake up.. thanks anyway
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.When did you have CT scan?What was the result?Are you taking any pain medicine now?Which allergy medicine are you taking?Did you have any other test?