Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

My husband has blood in urine and extreme pain with a bulge

Customer Question

My husband has blood in urine and extreme pain with a bulge in groin area
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: A month a go he was told he had prostitis and put on antibiotics. However today after running, he was in pain and urinating a lot of blood. Now is in extreme pain
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Do you think he could have a hernia?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 7 months ago.
Hi,As per your description,he needs to undergo ultrasound ASAP if he has severe pain and blood in urine profusely.Strenuous exercise, especially running can cause blood in urine results from repeated jarring of the bladder Bulge can be associated be some obstruction in urinary tract,hernia,epididymoorchitis, an infection in the testicle and its tubing.So he should see his doctor ASAP or visit ER.It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.We are here to serve you until you satisfy.It's good to discuss rather than quit.Please avoid poor/bad rating.Positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated if you satisfied with our conversation.Thanks.