Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

It's really frustrating, I'm 1lb heavier just by laying in

Customer Question

It's really frustrating, I'm 1lb heavier just by laying in bed. That's now 1lb a day. Is it safe to exercise with a Potassium of 3.1?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 5 months ago.
Hi,Please do not weight yourself so frequently. All humans have weight change (called diurnal variation) in 24 hours. So we may weight more in afternoon and evening and less in morning. This variation is around 2-3 pounds a day. One should not bother at all about it as this is a spontaneous change in the body due to body's physiological hormones. It is privilege assisting you.Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.