Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience
8227957

I HAVE BUMP ON MY VEIN AND ITS BRUSED JA: OK. The Doctor will

Customer Question

I HAVE BUMP ON MY VEIN AND ITS BRUSED
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: THIS VEIN LOOKS BRUSED AND HAS A BUMP ON IT
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: THATS IT
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.When did you notice the bump?How large is it?Is it soft or firm? movable?How is the pain?In which part of the body?Did you have any test?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5-02-16 / the bruse is about inch and the bump about a quarter inch / it is firm / no pain / forearm / no test
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
Does it move with the vein?Is it increasing in size?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its on the vein yes a little since Monday 5-02
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for all the information,I am sorry for your condition.There can be a few possibilities for the bump.First, you need to get checked for a clot with inflammation or thrombophlebitis.Other causes can be a skin condition overlying the vein.An infection or inflammation, inflamed cyst can be there.I would suggest to take an examination by doctor.Treatment would vary according to condition.I hope this information helps.If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.Regards.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
waiting for answer
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
I have already sent it.Still, I am repeating it- Thank you for all the information,I am sorry for your condition.There can be a few possibilities for the bump.First, you need to get checked for a clot with inflammation or thrombophlebitis.Other causes can be a skin condition overlying the vein.An infection or inflammation, inflamed cyst can be there.I would suggest to take an examination by doctor.Treatment would vary according to condition.Antibiotic can be needed in case of infection.I hope this information helps.If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.Regards.