Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

Oh I got my head against the wall a little hard in the back

Customer Question

Oh I got my head against the wall a little hard in the back should I be ok
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Oh I just hit my head against the wall should I put ice on it .
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I take lexapro and klonioin.5 mg
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 5 months ago.
Hello,You should apply cool compresses with ice on affected area.Also take Tylenol only if you have pain.You should watch for symptoms like vomiting,severe headache,dizziness,blurred vision,difficulty in concentration in next 24 hours.If you 'll not develop any symptoms then you 'll be fine.In case you develop any symptoms then visit ER.Monitor your blood pressure also.Hope this helps.Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.Please to not forget a positive rating and avoid poor/bad rating.We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 5 months ago.
If you have any further query then we can discuss it thoroughly rather than give us poor/bad service.We are here to help you until you satisfy.Bonus and positive feedback are highly appreciated.Thanks.