Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

My husband is scheduled surgery 5/26. He is in

Customer Question

My husband is scheduled for shoulder surgery 5/26. He is in a great deal of pain after showering. He took 2 Tylenol 11/2 hours ago...1 Vicoden 1 hour ago. Can he take 1 more Vicoden? Pain is not lessening. His med for Vicoden says 1 - 2 every 4 - 6 hours.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you nowWhat is the dose of vicodin he has taken?
Vicodin can be taken 4 hours once, so if you can wait, it is better to take at the 3rd hour.Hope this helps!Request to leave a positive rating Regards.
Hi, Did you happen to see the answer? Request to leave a positive rating, and only then, I'm compensated for my time. Good luck!