Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice

I am 68 years old and have been dizzy since my 20's.

Customer Question

Hi. I am 68 years old and have been dizzy since my 20's. I can't lay down, bend over too far, move my head too qickly, or turn too quickly or I get dizzy. I want to fly from CA to DE to see my daughter, but my other daughter says it may not be good for me. Is she right, and is there anyway to stave off any bad affects from flying? Thanks!
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 5 months ago.
Hello!Do you have benign positional vertigo ?Do you get motion sick such as car ride?A transderm scopolamine patch may help if you have motion sickness induced nausea .I suggest that you ask your doctor or ENT specialist as your situation may be helped I would say ....I hope that this information is helpful for youI will be happy to get back with youIf my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD