Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I believe I have the flu. My body temperature is at 101.4.

Customer Question

I believe I have the flu. My body temperature is at 101.4. I have quick swings were I'm hot and cold. What can I do to help get rid of this?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have this for two days. I don't have a sore throat, sinus infection, or a cough. My stomach was what hurt initially.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Probably you are right.Flu or any other virus can cause high temp.You should take tylenol 650 mg every 6 hours as needed.Rest, fluids, bland diet also helpful with recovery.Vitamin C, ecchinacea supplements may boost your immune system.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/