Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Self employed 40 years experience Ob-Gyn

I was looking to obtain an hcg prescription JA: OK. The Doctor

Customer Question

I was looking to obtain an hcg prescription
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I take armour thyroid 60 mg bid po qd and zyrtec one tab po qd. I don't have any other health issues at this time. I was hospitalized in February for bibasilar pneumonia from which I have recovered. I'm 5'2 and 185 lbs
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: My ekg is normal, my lungs have cleared. In the past I had severe migraines but I had a breast reduction and have not had migraines since the surgery
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I'm Dr Manos MD
You are looking for someone to prescribe HCG injections? What is the indication? You have a healthcare professional managing something like this.