Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience

I have been taking B12 shots last 3 or 4 years. either

Customer Question

I have been taking B12 shots for the last 3 or 4 years. either I will give it to myself or my husband will give it to me. Tonight when he gave me my shot and he went to pull the syringe out,the needle came off an stayed in my bottom,when I let go of the peice of fat I had pinched up now you can't tell where it went in but I can feel it.I Just needed to know if it would be alright to leave it in there till tomorrow afternoon?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.I feel you need to take it out sooner.There is a risk of infection developing there.If there develops swelling from inflammation, then it would be difficult to take it out.I hope this information helps.If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.Regards.