Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

I can't see to stand up straight, when i try my abdomen hurts,

Customer Question

i can't see to stand up straight, when i try my abdomen hurts, and my legs hurt and feel week and when laying or sitting it hurts to adjust my legs and i have constant pain in my hips and ribs, but no back pain
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: i fell really hard 2 days ago and i did sit ups.. only thing i can think off. severe pain in my legs and weakens when trying to sit or walk as well ..only upper outer high and his
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.The fall has likely injured the muscles and ligaments of your chest and abdominal wall and hips and thigh. If the impact of fall was moderate to severe; you need to get x-rays of these areas which are painful. The hair line cracks in the bone are only visible on x-rays and there are no clinical examination clues as there are neither deformity nor loss of range of motion of the affected joints. Despite that you do not have any back pain; x-rays of the back too are mandatory. Compression fracture of vertebra are many times painless. Meanwhile following are likely to help you;1) Cold compresses.2) Ibuproen3) Analgesic cream.4) Abdominal brace.5) Rest; avoid all painful activities.Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.
Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work. Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future. This additional service offer can be used for- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you. Thank you.
Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/