Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

My blood pressure is 123/91 is that high JA: OK. The Doctor

Customer Question

My blood pressure is 123/91 is that high
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Ok
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I have stents in right leg I'm diabetic
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.This is mildly high blood pressure.Not that concerning itself.Do you have any symptoms like chest pain?You should recheck your BP in an hour.Are you on any BP medication?Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No I have a terrible headache
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Are you on any medication?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes Plavix I was on Zocor but I stop 2 days ago because it made me sick in the stomach I'm also on lantus metformin and apidra
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Ok given your medical history, I will be cautious.Severe headache can be due to the hemorrhagic stroke sometimes, although less likely given that you do not have any other symptoms.Tylenol can be tried for headache, but avoid any nsaids like ibuprofen which can cause bleeding.Please consider going to the ER if possible as well.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Very welcome.How will you rate our chat?