Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Self employed 40 years experience Ob-Gyn

I got a scratch in my vaginal area about a week ago and not

Customer Question

I got a scratch in my vaginal area about a week ago and not it's turning white in. Then these small bumps showed in a different spot. I don't have medical insurance so I'm not sure what I can do to make them go away and to help heal the wound. The bumps burn and itch.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: My period also started today
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I'm Dr Manos, MD, ObGyn. The spots are itching and burning
If a nonspecific irritation then get some hydrocortisone cream over the counter. 1% or 2% apply twice per day and if it doesn't clear up you might need to be seen. Good chance the cream will work. I hope this helps you.