Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

When I cough I have to finish it with a sneeze... JA:

Customer Question

Hi, when I cough I have to finish it with a sneeze...
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: What kind of information would you like?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I feel pressure around my nose, so am thinking of a sinus infection, als have a terrible headache...and back of the neck pain...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 7 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.Since when are you having the cough?Do you have any other symp***** *****ke fever?Do you feel any symptom in chest?Did you take any medicine?How old are you?Do you have expectoration of mucus? if so, its color?