Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

Diabetes,174 blood sugar going down fr 515. any damage? JA:

Customer Question

diabetes,174 blood sugar going down fr 515. any damage?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me just a bit more information so the Doctor can help you best. For example have you seen a Doctor for this and if so, has there been a diagnosis?
Customer: yes. but no advice but meds and insulin
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: heart bypass-triple, several years ago bp 121/72 hr 58 today
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.How long you had blood sugar at over 500?Diabetes damages the blood vessels, nerves, kidneys gradually over time.May take about 5 years of uncontrolled blood sugar to cause significant damage.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star on top).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/