Experience:  Pulmonary/ Critical Care at Boston University

I took a 10/325 Norco today around 1pm. I found out at I have

Customer Question

I took a 10/325 Norco today around 1pm. I found out at I have a drug tomorrow will I pass or is there a way to flush my system?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I don't normally take Norco but I had back pain and nothing else to take.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  DIEGO BONILLA replied 6 months ago.
Hello This is Dr. Diego. I understand your concerns. What is the dose of the medication you took? What is your weight?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I took one Norco 10/ 325 and I weigh 155 lbs.
The 10 mg of hydrocone will stay in your system during 3-4 days. Your test will be positive for opiods during those days. Let me know if you have any other questions. Please rate my answer.
The only way I am credited here by the website and the money that you have deposited is released is when you rate me.Therefore, I would appreciate a rating when you are done asking.Kindest regards