Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience

My periods have stopped, I'm about to turn 40 and recently

Customer Question

My periods have stopped, I'm about to turn 40 and recently I have been getting sharp pains in my left lower pelvic area.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Haven't had a period in about 3 months I feel like maybe it might start, but it doesnt, also some discomfort in my lower back left side as well.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.Is there any tenderness? swelling?How are stool & urine?Do you have any other symp***** *****ke fever, nausea?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Stools seem normal, and I urinate a lot, no swelling, fever or nausea.
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for all the information,I am sorry for your health condition. The pain can be due to a few possibilities.It can be due to a problem in the kidney or urinary tract. Common causes of kidney pain are an infection or stone.This can be felt in the pelvis, side & back. Other cause can be a pinched nerve. Disc disease can cause it. I would suggest to take an examination by doctor. Urine test, ultrasound, MRI would be helpful. You can take tylenol for pain. I hope this information helps.If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.Regards.