Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

I have a pulsateing feeling under my right breast in rib cage

Customer Question

I have a pulsateing feeling under my right breast in rib cage and a bad stomach ache
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I can feel my pulse under my right breast
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I'm Dr Chaithanya, experienced Physician attending you.The pulsating feeling under the breast can be due to a muscle twitch or fasciculation most of the time.If the stomach is not associated with diarrhea or vomiting, and if it is so bad you need to visit the hospial to get an ultrasound abdomen done to see what exactly is wrong.Be away from caffeine and alcohol, as it can aggravate the situation. Please feel free to ask if any further questions. If done for now, please leave a positive rating [Request to click on the 5th star] above the chat box [top right corner of the page], so I can get credit for helping you today. We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. You can always reach me with "For Dr. Chaithanya only" in the medical or health categories. Below link is the fastest way to reach me, A little bonus from your side is welcome and highly appreciated!Thanks for using