Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

Pearl i had a atroke in october and will be flying in a

Customer Question

Hi pearl i had a atroke in october and will be flying in a dr said its ok but i am a bit nervous..i hv very bad anxiety about it happening agin
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: What do u need to know
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I dont think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.I can understand your concern. But there is nothing concerning. Modern aroplanes are compressed air chambers, where the oxygen levels and other conditions (like pressure) are like normal atmosphere on the earth. So flying today is absolutely safe because there are no significant body physiological changes during take off, flying or landing. So no ill effects on the body are anticipated. Do not worry about any untoward medical issue. Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work. Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future. This additional service offer can be used for- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you. Thank you.
Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:
It is privilege assisting you.Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.