Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have had a persistent cough a week my chest felt

Customer Question

I have had a persistent cough for over a week my chest felt it was burning and produced lumpy green yuk. Now I have a horrible metal smell and taste but only when I cough. The cough is still noisy, rattly and wheezy
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so. Except I am so tired and it is exhausting all this coughing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 7 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.Do you have any other symp***** *****ke fever? chest pain? shortness of breath?Did you consult doctor or have any test?