Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience
8227957

Just some lightvflutterin in upper thigh that I get semi frequently

Customer Question

Just some lightvflutterin in upper thigh that I get semi frequently when sitting down?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: In my left upper thy I get a slight fluttering sensation that is not painful but noticeable and wondering what may cause and what to do?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am on blood pressure medicine (metropole andbprozac once a day
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 7 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.The symptom is likely due to muscle twitching.Twitching can occur from a few possibilities.It is often benign in nature. It usually occurs from anxiety, stress. Overwork, fatigue can be factors.You need to take rest, avoid anxiety, stress. Massage can help.Take plenty of fluid, fresh vegetables, fruits. Those would correct any deficiency state. Sometimes, nerve disorder like pinching can be there.If it continues, I would suggest to take an examination by doctor.I hope this information helps.If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.Regards.