Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

Bp 148/101 and pulse 85. I take valsartan and metoprolol for

Customer Question

Bp 148/101 and pulse 85. I take valsartan and metoprolol for bp. Should I be concerned?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidone blood pressure is not a good assessment of your levelswhat is more important is a long term measuring and assessment of your blood pressure levels over time.if you are not having symptoms of headaches, chest pains, dizziness, I would not be worried.I would just blood pressure only 1-2 times a day, when you wake up and before you go to bed.record it for your doctor at next visit.I would not be stressed about one blood blood pressure measurement.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
do you have any other questions?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you
you are welcomeplease leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/Thanks for using JustAnswers.com