Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience
8227957

My mother has CHF was admitted in Hosp in the Flu I

Customer Question

My mother has CHF was admitted in Hosp for UTI in the Flu I believed it's her heart
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: My mom has a pacemaker, Diabetic,high blood pressure,she was confuse,she couldn't walk, so that admitted her for the Flu,this is the 3 day ,stilt very weak glucose been 200
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: She has a replace pacemaker,her primay doctor discharge her from office because she dosent go for check up. . I am 2 hour away also she has gallbladder remove last year.Been in hosp twice this year,Just had eyes surgery 3 weeks ago cataract.Now she in hosp with no family doc. She see heart doc to. But don't go like she should I am worry.She not herself
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Doctor will figure it out.
Customer: Also she been having more incontinene with urine and bowel,Her eyes look like fluids build up,,pressue been 160/100 fever 102.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 7 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.Which tests were taken?What treatment is she getting now?Do you have any specific query?
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for all the information,Both urinary tract infection, CHF can cause confusion.There can be puffiness of face from those.With antibiotic, lowering of blood pressure, diuretics she would improve.Fever is from UTI which will be cured with antibiotics.You need not to worry as hospital would take steps to control those.You can try to seek an update from her treating doctor regarding the prognosis.I hope this information helps.If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.Regards.