Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

My 2 and 1/2 year old daughter stalled her earrings, they were

Customer Question

My 2 and 1/2 year old daughter stalled her earrings, they were the earrings used to Pierce her ears so the backs are pretty sharp, should I wait for her to pass them or do I need to take her in to be seen immediately?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.Do you mean se swallowed the ear rings?If that is the case, then this can be serious--there is risk of intestinal perforation.Please take her to the ER.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/