Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Clearance , using Oxycodone 5/325 TID PRN Fibro pain

Customer Question

Clearance for Pt, using Oxycodone 5/325 TID PRN Fibro pain whats off off it complete how lone to say the urine test is clean
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Female , 68, SLE, luekemia,fibromyalgia, cardio with pace/defib implant injection still on 20%, hypothyroid with 2 hot spots at the moment what else of significance
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No just finished up a a total R KNEE A FEW MINTHS AGO THATS ABOUT ALL THE GETMAIN HX I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrPhilMD replied 6 months ago.
any other meds?