Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer: cool.

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: cool.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I just got call I had a normal cortid sonogram, however, twisted vessels but normal. but reason for test was fainting and low bp.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Im 54 and native American black heritage. and history of sezirues and fainting and hormal past menapuse. still having hot flashes.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.That means there is no blockage to the carotid blood vessels.Twisted vessels can be normal for some individuals.At least your brain is getting normal blood flow.Low BP and fainting can be due to the adrenal gland insufficiency.Lack of cortisol can cause drop in BP.Serum cortisol level at 8 AM in the morning fasting should be checked.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you. ill mention that to my dr. I have a pineal gland cyst. it grew years ago to .5 and seziures increased but I only watch brain ever three years via mri and drs don't think that is the source.
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.
Ok --that seems very unlikely.Best wishes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the doctors have ruled out the pineal gland cyst long ago, just though I double check with this service for some continuity of care. the Indian hospital I go to sent me to ou medical to rule out addisons and only the primary conducted testing and he said no addisons and no reason to send to specialist. that was that. is there a need to redo cortisol test? maybe just annually?